



My Mom and I went up to Seattle to see String Cheese Incident and hang out with our friends. Mom got to see Kristin, Tania and Kevin too. They had fun making something they called "cocktails". I love my friend Emma, and it was so good to see her and dance and play together. My Mom and I stayed at a cool hotel downtown and ordered room service. She said that she was teaching me how to "do it right". I just liked being able to eat breakfast in bed. The shows were fun, and I found a cool pile of dirt next to the stage where I could play with my trucks. I also went side stage for the first time with Judd and Boogie to see my friend Scott Law play with the band. It was awesome, especially the lights.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
String Cheese Incident, Seattle, August 1+ 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment