Halloween was really fun this year. I was Diego, the Animal Rescuer, and my buddy Charlie was a dog. We did some good trick or treating with Abia and Mom kept talking about not eating too much sugar...whatevs Mom. We had fun visiting the pumpkin patch too, although after playing on the hay pyramid for a bit, we then discovered that I'm allergic to hay...itchy and scratchy...yuck.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Halloween and the Pumpkin Patch, October 2006
Halloween was really fun this year. I was Diego, the Animal Rescuer, and my buddy Charlie was a dog. We did some good trick or treating with Abia and Mom kept talking about not eating too much sugar...whatevs Mom. We had fun visiting the pumpkin patch too, although after playing on the hay pyramid for a bit, we then discovered that I'm allergic to hay...itchy and scratchy...yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment