Man, now that I'm just three weeks away from being 4 1/2, I'm doing all kinds of cool new things. Two weeks ago, I started soccer practice. My coach's name is Reggie. He's pretty nice. He's taught me how to trap the ball three different ways so far and I'm even using my left foot! Dad's especially proud of me for that last part. He says it's hard to use your opposite foot, but you gotta try.
We dug a big pit in our backyard last weekend so that we could plant some bamboo. Monkeys love bamboo. I'm hoping that maybe some monkeys will come hang out in our yard with me. Dad says he knows of at least two monkies who are already in our backyard, but I haven't found them yet. Silly monkies!!
What else...we ate sushi the other night after we left Ikea!! IT WAS SO COOL!! There was this conveyor belt - I just learned that word - that went all the way around the restaurant. It had little plates of sushi on it. I could just pick whatever I wanted and then if I didn't like it Dad would eat it. Even Beck ate some avocado and rice. We had a really fun time. I love sushi.
OK, I've saved the best news for last. I GOT A MOHAWK!!!! I've wanted one for a long time so finally Mom and Dad said I could. Dad tried to do it himself on the back patio, but I started crying because it hurt so he took me to the hair cut place and a nice girl named Kaela did it instead. It looks SO COOL!!! I can't wait to show my friends at school.That's all for now. More news later. I am learning how to ride a bike and will hopefully have pictures soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment