Hey there!I showed up today in Portland, OR at about 7:45pm. I'm 7 lbs, 3 oz and 19" long. "Mom's doing fine and so are you, little girl," says Daddy. I'll tell you, though, it was the weirdest thing - when I popped out of Mommy, all I could hear was Daddy and the anesthesiologist singing Journey songs*. I'm not kidding.
We'll post some pics & video tomorrow on http://www.mastrine.com, but for now I think it's time Mommy and I got some rest.
Check-out this link before you go!
Your newest friend & family member,
Piper René Mastrine
* The anesthesiologist was serving up the tunes. They were bad. Really bad. Journey was the best of it. Ver wore headphones and listened to The Dead - 5.22.77 Pembroke Pines, FL. The nurses told me I was "egging him on."
2 comments:
congrats!!! Welcome Piper!
Congrats you guys!!! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment