We finally made it back into Oregon and drove up an old volcano. This volcano was especially cool because there was a big lake that filled in the top of it, and that lake was a blue and anything I had ever seen before. Mom and Dad said wow a lot and I thought it was cool, but I had an even better time looking at the chipmunks running around. They're so cute.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Family Vacation, Part 4, Crater Lake
We finally made it back into Oregon and drove up an old volcano. This volcano was especially cool because there was a big lake that filled in the top of it, and that lake was a blue and anything I had ever seen before. Mom and Dad said wow a lot and I thought it was cool, but I had an even better time looking at the chipmunks running around. They're so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment