Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Beck - Day 2. This new guy isn't so bad.


So I got to the hospital today and spent some time with my new little brother, Beck. He's not so bad, although I can't figure out why he doesn't talk to anyone. Anyway, I gave him my ducky. I won it at the Cinco de Mayo Festival at the Waterfront last weekend. That place was filled with crazy tweakers, by-the-way. They were EVERYWHERE! I don't know why Dad took me down there, but whatever, I won that duck thingy so I gave it to Beck. I think he likes it. Maybe he'll actually tell me sometime, but I'm not holding my breath...

These other pictures are of my friend, Scott, who brought my Mom ice cream last night; and of Dad. Dad told me that he was the doctor that delivered Beck, but I didn't believe him, but pictures never lie so I guess I have to believe him this time. Way to go, Dad! You're my best fwend in my whole life!

No comments: