Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My new baby brother, Beck Wilson


As of 11:51am this morning I am the proud big brother of Beck Wilson Mastrine. Mom kept saying, "that boy is big!" and Dad kept saying "that kid's got big balls!" but I didn't see any balls around there so I don't know what he was talking about. Silly Dad...

Mom and Dad told me some number things that didn't make any sense but here they are anyway.

Beck Wilson Mastrine
Born 5.15.07 at 11:51am
8 lbs 4 oz
20" long

Mom is doing fine, and so is Baby Beck. I'm glad Grandma is staying with me and Shelby tonight, but I miss Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

kawelch said...

I hope you enjoy having a new baby brother. Take good of him. Best wishes on the new addition to your family!

Anonymous said...

I must admit..I was unaware that Verity was pregnant...go figure....